PortlandNeighborhood.com

Welcome to YOUR Portland Neighborhood Community

Tamra Tiemeyer's Comments

Comment Wall (4 comments)

You need to be a member of PortlandNeighborhood.com to add comments!

Join PortlandNeighborhood.com

At 9:15am on July 20, 2011, FosterPowellPDX said…
Congrats Tamra, awesome work as always...
At 10:53am on July 16, 2011, Angela Higgins said…
PDX Photo of the Week is yours! Check your email for a Powells virtual giftcard!
At 8:42pm on April 6, 2011, PDX Nature Nut said…

Hi!  I noticed your name here because I just saw it earlier today on the FoPo blog.  I'm a FoPo res myself.  I'm MattSE60th on there. 

I started a FoPo neighborhood group here, if you'd like to join.  It's just me so far - don't know if it will ever amount to anything.  : )

Anyway, welcome to the site!

At 9:54am on March 31, 2011, Sharon Lavier O'Keefe said…

Welcome to the group.  If you have an interest in photography you should check out Northwest Center for Photography and the I Witness Gallery.  The current DUALITY exhibit features 50 photos taken by Randy Olson and Melissa Farlow during assignments for National Geographic Magazine. Gallery hours are Tue-Fri, noon-6pm and Sat from 1-6pm. The gallery is open late (From 6-9pm) for the First Friday Gallery walks...and tomorrow is the first Friday in April.

NCP also offers a variety of photography-related workshops for photographers of all skill levels. 

Latest Activity

Portland Center Stage posted events
Friday
Teddy Rothstein posted a status
"Happy Birthday"
Thursday
Portland Center Stage posted events
Wednesday
"SEPTEMBER 22, Thursday morning, at exactly 10:21 a.m. EDT. http://www.almanac.com/content/first-day-spring-2016-vernal-equinox "PARTY!"
Sep 20
Teddy Rothstein posted photos
Sep 19
"MIRABILE DICTU A PRODIGIOUS SPIDER: See all its 35 rings; the web is ovale."
Sep 19
"REPORT TREE PROBLEMS TO: trees@portlandoregon.gov or 503 823 8733 I did. Cor 32nd Ave and Se Martins Sign: low branch overhanging sidewalk"
Sep 18
Sep 17

Badge

Loading…

Powell's Books Picks

© 2016   Created by Lorri E..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service