PortlandNeighborhood.com

Welcome to YOUR Portland Neighborhood Community

Portland Rhododendron Garden

My favorite bench at the Portland Rhododendron Garden.

Rating:
  • Currently 5/5 stars.

Views: 214

Comment

You need to be a member of PortlandNeighborhood.com to add comments!

Join PortlandNeighborhood.com

Comment by Angela Higgins on August 13, 2011 at 9:20pm
Very beautiful. Love this place...
Comment by Lorri E. on August 13, 2011 at 8:31pm
Wow, that is just stunning!

Latest Activity

Willamette Women Democrats posted an event
Thumbnail

Tea Party Shenanigans in Clackamas County at Lakewood Center for the Arts

May 12, 2016 from 4pm to 6pm
Metro Councilor Carlotta Collette, President of Friends of French Prairie, Ben Williams and Wilsonville City Councilor Charlotte Lehan will be our featured speakers discussing the proposed industrial development of French Prairie at our last program of the 2015-16 season. Oregon Values and Beliefs Project surveyed Oregonians throughout the state and found that 66% of Oregonians believe it is somewhat important or very important to preserve valuable farm and timber land from development. Some of…See More
yesterday
Amanda posted an event
Thumbnail

Restaurants for Raphael House at 42 participating restaurant locations

May 18, 2016 all day
Dine out for a cause on Wednesday, May 18th and support survivors of domestic violence! More than 40 local restaurants have pledged a portion of their day’s proceeds to aid Raphael House of Portland’s life-saving shelter and violence prevention programs. You can make a difference simply by enjoying a meal – or several – at any participating eatery in Portland, Lake Oswego, Beaverton, and Happy Valley. Find a full and growing list of involved restaurants online at…See More
Monday
Dennis Homes commented on Faliscia C. Knuckles's blog post Moving to Portland in 2016
"Hi Faliscia! I saw your message a little late and would love to know where you chose to live. I would really appreciate your comments as I run a Portland moving company and always look for feedback to give our incoming families. I hope you and your…"
Apr 22
Mercy Corps Action Center posted an event

Roger Thurow: Fighting Child Malnutrition Around the World at Mercy Corps Action Center

May 5, 2016 from 7pm to 8:30pm
Join us Thursday, May 5, when we welcome Roger Thurow - author and senior fellow for Global Agriculture and Food Policy at The Chicago Council on Global Affairs! Roger Thurow will draw from his experience and newest book, The First 1,000 Days: A Crucial Time for Mothers and Children - And the World, to explore the importance of fighting child malnutrition around the world and the social costs of childhood hunger. Click …See More
Apr 20
Lea McWhorter posted an event

Artistic Portland’s First Thursday Gallery Art Walk on May 5, 2016 at Artistic Portland

May 5, 2016 from 4pm to 7pm
Artistic Portland will celebrate Cinco de Mayo between 4-7 p.m. on May 5, 2016 for the First Thursday Art Walk. Many of the member artists will be present to answer questions about their unique artistic vision. Visitors can find unique, locally made, handcrafted items for which the 50-member Art Co-operative is known. This is the perfect opportunity to find something for that special person for Mother’s Day that is on May 8th.There will be refreshments inspired by the holiday and spirits…See More
Apr 19
Tedde McMillen posted a status
"Learn how to create a Vertical Garden with Lisa Taylor, Saturday, April 23, 11:00 a.m. at the Hoyt Arboretum. FREE to the public."
Apr 14
Oregon Historical Society posted events
Apr 14
Earl R. Thomas posted photos
Apr 11

Badge

Loading…

Powell's Books Picks

© 2016   Created by Lorri E..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service