PortlandNeighborhood.com

Welcome to YOUR Portland Neighborhood Community

All Discussions Tagged 'discrimination' (1)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How Transgender-Friendly is Portland? (I'm Strongly Considering Portland as my Next Home)

Greetings Portlanders!My name's Cristina and this is my first post on here (hopefully it's not my last).  Nice to meet you all!  My questio…

Started by Cristina Tiongson

9 Jun 11, 2010
Reply by charlene

RSS

Latest Activity

Nicolette Herberger joined Angela Higgins's group
Thumbnail

Portland Kitchen

Organic cookin, survivalist cookin, mac-n-cheese-from-scratch-please! Come one, come all- lets make some bread!See More
17 hours ago
Audrey Gates posted an event
Thumbnail

What if you could change the world with one positive message? at Corner of NE Weidler Street and 1st Avenue in Portland

January 5, 2015 from 9am to 11am
See the 100th positive message go up in Portland on 1/5/15 It’s commonly said that the way you change the world is one person at a time.  Or, if you're a Portlander and local positive thought organization, The Joy Team, you do it one positive message at a time.  The Joy Team launched an outdoor ad campaign for happiness in April 2010 and has been putting up inspiring and optimistic messages ever since. On January 5th at 9:00 AM, the 100th positive message goes up on a billboard in Portland,…See More
yesterday
Profile IconBdc Staff and Audrey Gates joined PortlandNeighborhood.com
Wednesday
Ross and Leah Seligman's 2 discussions were featured
Tuesday
Ross and Leah Seligman posted discussions
Tuesday
Chris Crabb posted an event
Thumbnail

oregon College Savings Night at Zoolights at Oregon Zoo

December 18, 2014 from 5pm to 8pm
Join us for Oregon College Savings Night at the Oregon Zoo Zoolights display this Thursday, Dec. 18 from 5 to 8pm. Mention the Oregon College Savings Plan when you buy one admission and the second one is free. Once inside, the Oregon College Savings Plan will have a table where kids can spin a prize wheel to win fun prizes and family members can learn more about the Oregon College Savings Plan. We’ll also be passing out gloves to keep your hands warm while you enjoy the lights at this amazing…See More
Tuesday
Evelyn Morabe commented on Earl R. Thomas's photo
Sunday
Profile IconKathy O'Connor and Vivian Au joined PortlandNeighborhood.com
Dec 12

Badge

Loading…

Powell's Books Picks

As You Wish

by Cary Elwes and Joe Layden

Yes Please

by Amy Poehler