PortlandNeighborhood.com

Welcome to YOUR Portland Neighborhood Community

All Discussions Tagged 'apartment' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Choosing a Neighborhood in Portland

Hi and thanks for reading this, Portlanders!  I live in Cleveland and my sister and I will be moving to Portland--or nearby--this summer.  …

Started by Jill Huettich

5 May 30, 2016
Reply by Dennis Homes

Neighborhood near max rail for student

Hello Everyone,  This is my first post on this forum. I just recently got the notification of acceptance into a grad program I was interes…

Started by Mikey Park

1 Jul 2, 2015
Reply by Rick Hamell

Apartment Hunting

Greetings Portlanders! Like so many in this forum, I will be relocating to Portland soon (from Boston, MA).  My partner will be attending O…

Started by Thom Whittemore

1 May 20, 2013
Reply by Aaron

Help finding a rental in Goose Hollow (or a neighborhood nearby)?

Relocating my young family to Portland, my husband is starting graduate studies at PSU this fall, and I am having such a hard time finding…

Started by Natalie Rose

0 May 14, 2012

Finding a place to rent in the Buckman school zone

Hello everyone!!  My family and I are moving to Portland in June, and need to find a place to live -- and we REALLY want to be in the Buckm…

Started by Jenny Rock

3 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Jenny Rock

Relocating my young family to Portland - help!

Hello Portlanders! My husband was recently accepted to Portland State University to complete his Master of Fine Arts. We've accepted, and…

Started by Natalie Rose

7 Apr 1, 2012
Reply by cary perkins

Moving to Portland from NYC in 3 weeks

Hi Everyone!My boyfriend Jude and I will be on the road for Portland by the July 26th. I had visited friends out in  Tigard last year, spen…

Started by Lauren Musco

2 Jul 14, 2010
Reply by Lorri E.

Hi

Hi I'm looking for a cheap apartment (300$ to 400$) at 3303 SW Bond Avenue, Portland, OR 97239. Could any one can help me?

Started by Karma Pakshi

1 Sep 8, 2008
Reply by Ebinezer Smith

RSS

Latest Activity

Badge

Loading…

Powell's Books Picks

© 2017   Created by Lorri E..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service