PortlandNeighborhood.com

Welcome to YOUR Portland Neighborhood Community

Portland Real Estate (706)

Featured Discussions

The Best Deals in Portland This Week: July 20th - July 27th

The Best Deals in Portland This Week: July 20th - July 27th Click the image to see the 5 best deals in Portland Visit our website where yo…

Started by Ross & Leah SeligmanLatest Reply

June 2015 Portland Real Estate Market Report

Click the image to see the full report! Click here to see all listings in the Portland Metro Area

New Features! - Instantly see all new Portland real estate listings listed in the last 24 hours!

Hi everyone, We are excited about this new feature of our website, the instant 'last 24 hours of listings' search.  Portland continues to…

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Best Deals in Portland This Week: July 20th - July 27th

The Best Deals in Portland This Week: July 20th - July 27th Click the image to see the 5 best deals in Portland Visit our website where yo…

Started by Ross & Leah Seligman

0 yesterday

The Best Deals in Portland This Week: July 13th - July 20th

The Best Deals in Portland This Week: July 13th - July 20th Click The Image To See the 5 Best Deals in Portland Visit our website where…

0 Jul 15

The Best Deals in Portland This Week: July 6th - July 13th

The Best Deals in Portland This Week: July 6th - July 13th Click the Image to See All 5 Best Deals

0 Jul 8

The Best Deals in Portland This Week: June 29th - July 6th

The Best Deals in Portland This Week: June 29th - July 6th Click The Image to See All 5 Best Deals!! Visit our website where you can con…

0 Jul 1

The Best Deals in Portland This Week: June 22nd-June 29th

The Best Deals in Portland This Week: June 22nd - June 29th Click The Image to See All 5 Best Deals!! Visit our website where you can c…

0 Jun 26

The Best Deals in Portland This Week: June 15th - June 22nd

The Best Deals in Portland This Week: June 15th - June 22nd Click the image to see the 5 best deals this week! Visit our website where you…

0 Jun 16

June 2015 Portland Real Estate Market Report

Click the image to see the full report! Click here to see all listings in the Portland Metro Area

0 Jun 10

The Best Deals in Portland This Week: June 8th - June 15th

The Best Deals in Portland This Week: June 8th - June 15th Click the Image to See the Full Report

0 Jun 10

The Best Deals in Portland This Week: June 1st - June 8th

The Best Deals In Portland This Week: June 1st - June 8th Click the image for full report

0 Jun 7

The Best Deals in Portland This Week: May 25th - June 1st

The Best Deals in Portland This Week: May 25th - June 1st click the image to see the full report

0 May 25

RSS

Latest Activity

Ross & Leah Seligman's discussion was featured
yesterday
Ross & Leah Seligman posted a discussion
yesterday
Jessica is now a member of PortlandNeighborhood.com
Saturday
Miracle Theatre posted events
Friday
Dara Shifrer is now a member of PortlandNeighborhood.com
Thursday
Brewvana -Portland Brewery Tours posted events
Jul 22
Robert Kingdom posted an event
Thumbnail

The Mark of Zorro - Silent Picture 1920 at Hollywood Theatre

July 25, 2015 from 2pm to 3:30pm
Continuing with our Douglas Fairbanks Jr. film festival, Columbia Theatre Organ Society and the Hollywood Theatre present the 1920 Douglas Fairbanks Jr. silent picture “The Mark of Zorro”. This convenient Saturday matinee presentation features live Unit Orchestra accompaniment with a special score created for this specific showing. Enjoy the air conditioned splendor of the Hollywood theatre, along with concessions and fresh pizza from the theatres “pie hole”.See More
Jul 19
Faliscia C. Knuckles posted a blog post

Moving to Portland in 2016

My daughter of 8 and I are moving to Portland next June and I have looked at the most popular neighborhoods, and the neighborhoods surrounding downtown are more inviting probably because I don't drive however my daughter is into dance so I prefer a school of the arts. I am self employed from home so that is no issue . Can someone advise me on the best places to live and rent also the best schools foe elementary. I am a single parent do I am looking for affordability .
Jul 18

Badge

Loading…

Powell's Books Picks

Go Set a Watchman

by Harper Lee

The Small Backs of Children

by Lidia Yuknavitch

Armada

by Ernest Cline

Enchanted Forest

by Johanna Basford