Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Featured Event

Popular Event Types

Latest Activity

Evelyn Morabe posted photos
11 hours ago
Ross and Leah Seligman's discussion was featured

The Best Deals in Portland This Week: August 25th - September 1st

The Best Deals in Portland This Week: August 25th - September 1st1. 3226 SE 36TH AVE Portland, OR 97202-RICHMOND-$729,900Click The Image To See The Full Listing2. 4124 NE MULTNOMAH ST Portland, OR 97232-LAURELHURST-$625,000Click The Image To See The Full Listing3. 3922 SE 66TH AVE Portland, OR 97206-FOSTER/POWELL-$419,00…See More
19 hours ago
Ross and Leah Seligman posted a discussion

The Best Deals in Portland This Week: August 25th - September 1st

The Best Deals in Portland This Week: August 25th - September 1st1. 3226 SE 36TH AVE Portland, OR 97202-RICHMOND-$729,900Click The Image To See The Full Listing2. 4124 NE MULTNOMAH ST Portland, OR 97232-LAURELHURST-$625,000Click The Image To See The Full Listing3. 3922 SE 66TH AVE Portland, OR 97206-FOSTER/POWELL-$419,00…See More
19 hours ago
Earl R. Thomas commented on Earl R. Thomas's photo
Thumbnail

Gleneden Beach, OR

"Thank you.  I worked on the photo using LightRoom 5 to get the effect I wanted.  Nowadays photographers have to be computer geeks, you know."
Sunday
fasai s. commented on Earl R. Thomas's photo
Thumbnail

Gleneden Beach, OR

"Now I am jealous. I took the photo of this scene too but yours is far more better."
Saturday
Earl R. Thomas posted a photo
Saturday
Ross and Leah Seligman's discussion was featured

August 2014 Portland Oregon Real Estate Market Report: What's Happening?

August 2014 Portland Oregon Real Estate Market Report: What's Happening?The Portland, Oregon real estate market continues to be a hot seller's market.  There were 2309 homes for sale and 1048 pending to close in August.  In July, 939 homes sold.  This month there were more homes for sale to choose from for buyers as inventory rose and many families focuses on the final…See More
Saturday
Ross and Leah Seligman posted a discussion

August 2014 Portland Oregon Real Estate Market Report: What's Happening?

August 2014 Portland Oregon Real Estate Market Report: What's Happening?The Portland, Oregon real estate market continues to be a hot seller's market.  There were 2309 homes for sale and 1048 pending to close in August.  In July, 939 homes sold.  This month there were more homes for sale to choose from for buyers as inventory rose and many families focuses on the final…See More
Saturday

Badge

Loading…

Powell's Books Picks

California

by Edan Lepucki

Sweetness #9

by Stephan Eirik Clark

The wind-up Bird Chronicle

by Haruki Murakami

All about Love

by bell hooks