PortlandNeighborhood.com

Welcome to YOUR Portland Neighborhood Community

Monday, June 6, 2011

Latest Activity

Mikey Park posted a discussion

Neighborhood near max rail for student

Hello Everyone, This is my first post on this forum. I just recently got the notification of acceptance into a grad program I was interested in Hillsboro. As I'm quite unfamiliar with the general Portland area, I wanted to see if anybody had any recommendations to certain neighborhoods and areas of PDX. I am pretty set on moving sometime in August, would prefer to find a place somewhere along the $600-800 rent on apartments nearby a max rail. My only means of commute would be using the rail…See More
yesterday
Brewvana -Portland Brewery Tours posted events
yesterday
Lily Popkova updated an event
Thumbnail

Oregon Potters Association's 33rd Annual Ceramic Showcase at Veterans Memorial Coliseum

May 1, 2015 at 10am to May 3, 2015 at 5pm
“Welcome Home” is the theme of the Oregon Potters Association’s (OPA) 33rd Annual Ceramic Showcase, the nation’s largest sale and show of ceramics. This one-of-a-kind, free, three-day event offers the perfect gifts for housewarmings, Mother’s Day, graduations and summer weddings. More than 150 artists from Oregon and SW Washington will display and sell eye-catching serving and baking pieces, vases and vessels, wall art and other items for the home, garden and office.HANDS-ON LEARNING:Clay…See More
Tuesday
Jim Laird posted a photo
Tuesday
Sarah Celine posted an event

Alberta Street Earth Day Clean Up! at Umpqua Bank Alberta Branch

April 18, 2015 from 10am to 1:30pm
The Earth Day Clean-up is more than just a day of litter and graffiti removal; it is a day to meet your neighbors, build community and celebrate at the Golden Garbage Awards! Join us April 18th, 2015 (Earth Day Weekend) for the fifth annual Earth Day District Clean-Up presented by Alberta Eye Care.  Help us clean up the Alberta Street corridor of graffiti, litter and other unsightly blemishes! With your help we can ensure that NE Alberta looks great for another year. Local nonprofit, Alberta…See More
Monday
Profile IconSarah Celine, Jim Laird and Mikey Park joined PortlandNeighborhood.com
Monday
Lily Popkova posted an event
Thumbnail

Oregon Potters Association's 33rd Annual Ceramic Showcase at Veterans Memorial Coliseum

May 1, 2015 at 10pm to May 3, 2015 at 5pm
“Welcome Home” is the theme of the Oregon Potters Association’s (OPA) 33rd Annual Ceramic Showcase, the nation’s largest sale and show of ceramics. This one-of-a-kind, free, three-day event offers the perfect gifts for housewarmings, Mother’s Day, graduations and summer weddings. More than 150 artists from Oregon and SW Washington will display and sell eye-catching serving and baking pieces, vases and vessels, wall art and other items for the home, garden and office.HANDS-ON LEARNING:Clay…See More
Mar 20
Elizabeth Allen posted an event
Thumbnail

Once Upon a Time Family Theatre Presents: Sleeping Beauty! at Portland Metro Arts

April 4, 2015 from 11:30am to 1pm
Once Upon a Time Family Theatre is a magical mix of theatrical simplicity and grand storytelling for kids and their families. There's always a slight twist to the traditional story that keeps these productions fresh. This month join us to see a unique telling of Sleeping Beauty, and Help our prince with the thorny task of uncovering a true heart! There are two shows, at 11:30am and 1:00pm. Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult. Also, you are invited to join us between…See More
Mar 18

Badge

Loading…

Powell's Books Picks

Girl in a Band

by Kim Gordon

The Buried Giant

by Kazuo Ishiguro

All the Light We Cannot See

by Anthony Doerr

The Whites

by Harry Brandt